1. After thoroughly cleansing face, apply toner.
2. Remove mask from package, and unfold. Liquid is plentiful and may drip.
3. With eyes zone to guide you, place mask on from forehead.
4. Pull edges to for comfortable snug fit.
5. Press onto nose and cheeks making sure to let air bubbles escape.
6. Adjust to mouth and chin while pulling downward.
7. Leave on for 5-15 minutes, 20 minutes if skin dryness is a concern. Remove mask.
8. Press any liquid remaining into skin.
9. May be followed up with milky lotion, lotion, and cream.