How to apply false eyelashes:
1. Gently curl the lashes with an eyelash curler.
2. Gently peel off the false eyelashes from the plastic platform. The right lash is in the case marked "R" and the left in case "L".
3. Softly bend the band of false eyelashes for 10 seconds to give it a curve.
4. If the false eyelashes seem to be too wide for your eyes, adjust the width by trimming the outer corner. Make the false eyelashes about 2-3mm shorter than your eye length.
5. Using the tip of the cap, create a small hole in the adhesive tube mouth. Apply a few drops of eyelash adhesive to the bottom edge of the false Eyelash.
6. Wait 5-6 seconds for the adhesive to become tacky.
7. Apply the false eyelashes along upper lash line working from the outside corner of the eye inwards. Wait for the adhesive to dry completely before applying makeup.
How to remove false eyelashes:
Peel off the false eyelashes from the outside corner of the eye inwards. Remove the adhesive from the false eyelashes and place each on the plastic platform (right lashes on "R" and left ones on "L"). These are reusable.