Mappepe 純米萃取抗菌洗髮梳. 日本製 Made in Japan
Scalp cushion cleansing brush
Cushion is comfortable, and after washing your hair, it is refreshing and smooth ♪ From the roots, beautiful hair
For shampoo (heat resistant temperature: 60℃)
- Clean the skin cleanly. Shampoo brush!
- The dirt and stickiness of the scalp, which is difficult to remove with just your fingertips, is firmly removed with two types of brush hair, large and small.
- It has a high cushioning property and reaches the scalp properly!
- 4 large and small ventilation holes increase elasticity and relax the scalp with moderate stimulation. It has a shape that fits easily in the palm of your hand, and feels like you're fumbling.
- A plant-based ceramide blended from rice!
- Ceramide is a component added to cosmetics to protect the skin from dryness. In this product, the brush is mixed.
- Contains antibacterial agents!
- Suppresses bacterial growth on the brush surface. You can use it cleanly.
*There may be some black spots on the brush, but this is due to the blending ingredients and there is no problem with quality.
Description of item
How to use
- Before using the brush, lather it thoroughly with shampoo before use.
- Hold the brush handle as if you wrap it in your palm.
- Lightly press the brush part against the skin, and move it along the flow of hair so that the brush part shakes slightly.
- Apply the brush to the skin and press it firmly, then repeat.
- *Please note that hair may become entangled if you brush in a circle or brush strongly and strongly.
- *Do not use when rinsing or after rinsing as the brush may slip and slip on your hair.
- ● After use, in order to prevent deformation/deterioration of the product and generation of mold, wash off any shampoo and dirt that have adhered to remove water, and store in a clean and well-ventilated place.
- ● If water gets in, drain it from the ventilation hole or pull the brush to remove it.
- ● Use a sponge, toothbrush, etc. to remove the brush and wash the body. Be careful not to scratch the skin with grooves or irregularities.